Japanese Language Instructor
Japanese language instructors needed in the Ann Arbor, Plymouth, and Northville areas to teach language classes at companies and also private lessons to engineers and businessmen.
Various class times and lesson times.
- Native Japanese, or extremely near native Japanese (JLPT 1 or higher if a non-native Japanese speaker)
- Prior experience teaching Japanese is desired, may consider candidates with other teaching experience
- Really good people skills
- A college degree in education, English, Japanese, linguistics or related field is helpful, but not required, or training in Japanese pedagogy
- Ability to make learning Japanese fun and entertaining, not just about memorization of words and grammar
- Remote teaching experience by Zoom, skype, etc. helpful
$32/hour or negotiable