Bilingual (Japanese-English) Executive Administrator
We are recruiting for a full-time, direct-hire position of Bilingual Business Planner / Analyst at a major, Tier 1 automotive supplier in the Novi area.
- Track component costs in each development phase.
- Maintain the registrations of component costs in the company’s proprietary software, including requesting other departments to provide information on costs and register costs.
- Implement cost reduction activities in the Michigan office and work closely with Japan headquarters and other Group companies to achieve Group cost reduction.
- Track profitability in the business department, perform analysis and report to management.
- Develop and maintain product standard costs for materials and finished goods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Business-level fluency in written and spoken Japanese and English.
- Strong Excel skills and MSOffice skills.
- 1-3 years or more progressive experience in business planning, analysis, accounting and/or finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred, or B.A. degree with equivalent business experience
- Prior auto industry or manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience working in an international company a plus. Knowledge of Japanese business culture required.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with multiple departments and Group companies.
- Multi-tasker, detail oriented.
- Ability to analyze and organize large amounts of information.
- Able to work on the computer, using Excel and various software 70%+ of the time.
- Must be available for evening meetings as needed.
- Very little travel required, mainly day trips within the Detroit metro area.