Legal Documents and Litigation Support
Lingua Science’s able team of translators has extensive experience translating a wide variety of legal documents, including
- Confidentiality agreements
- Technical and business documents to support litigation efforts
- Laws and regulations
- Legal disclaimers
- Immigration documents
Affidavit of accuracy
Upon request, Lingua Science will provide a signed, notarized Affidavit of Translation Accuracy for any translated document.
Facing a mountain of foreign-language documents received during pretrial discovery can be daunting. But Lingua Science knows you don’t have to translate every single document in that mountain. Lingua Science bilinguals with legal, business, and engineering experience can help you quickly whittle the job down to size by screening discovery documents to find the critical pieces of evidence you need. Our litigation support services include
- Screening of documents
- Searches for keywords in documents and email
- Summary translation of key areas of documents
- Full translation of critical pages
- Onsite translation available in the U.S. and Canada (additional fees apply)
To receive a complimentary pricing quotation, contact Lingua Science with the requirements for your legal translation project.