Senior Sales Representative – Automotive
International automotive supplier seeks an experienced sales representative to manage and develop key customer accounts.
Salary may be negotiable based on experience.
- Serve as the point of contact between the Company and assigned customers and respond to a range of customer inquiries (RFPs, surveys, order status, etc.)
- Build effective relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinate new business launches with teams from design engineering, production, and quality.
- Gather info from customers and the marketplace to remain competitive, and propose and acquire new business.
- Monitor schedules to meet customer needs, and communicate customer requirements to Company departments and plants.
- Travel to global and US Company and customer facilities for site visits and business negotiations.
- Participate in price negotiations for new parts, service parts, engineering changes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, other related field, or similar
- 3-7 years of sales experience, preferably in the automotive supplier industry
- Knowledge of suspension systems and springs would be a big plus
- Japanese language skills helpful, but not required
- MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Covisint
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Time management skills, and the ability to keep track of a wide range of
- Ability to work with a diverse, international group of team members and
To 65K negotiable