Are you a newcomer to the U.S. who needs to get behind the wheel quickly? Lingua Science will have you on the road in no time. Our fast and accurate English translations of your driver’s licenses meet all the official requirements of the Secretary of State office.
Within 2 business days of receiving your order, we will complete your draft translation and have it ready for your approval. Once you approve the translation, you can pick it up at our office, or we will mail the official translation to you.
For even faster service, come to our office for an on-the-spot translation. Call 734-930-1553 to arrange an appointment. We will complete your translation in minutes while you wait.
- One license: $50.00
- Two licenses (to same address): $80.00
Rush service: $25.00 additional charge
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
How to order
Here’s how to order your driver’s license translation:
- Photocopy your current driver’s license (front and back side). If you have an Asian-language license, write your name and addresses in English alphabet letters next to the license on the photocopy.
- Fax this copy of your license (front and back sides) to 734-930-9968 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include your contact information (phone, e-mail address, and mailing address) in your fax or e-mail. We will contact you to confirm receipt of your order. Your draft translation will be completed within 2 business days and ready for your approval.
- Schedule an appointment to pick up the official translation at our office. Bring your original license with you for verification, and your payment (by cash, check, or credit card) or make arrangements to receive the translation by U.S. mail.