Bilingual (Japanese-English) Administrative Assistant
Full-time opening at an automaker office in northeast Ann Arbor for a bilingual (Japanese-English) administrative assistant to work in an engineering department.
Excellent work environment.
Contract position with benefits including paid time off and paid holidays.
- Coordinate manager and department schedules for meetings, etc.
- Travel arrangements and expense report routing/copying
- Assist with monthly budget reporting, monitoring, and maintenance
- Routing documents for signatures, assigning control numbers, handling distribution, etc.
- Meeting arrangements
- Handle department purchase requisitions for invoice payments
- General administrative duties such as ordering office supplies, filing, mail distribution, arrangements for new hires in the department, etc.
- Fluency in English, proficiency in Japanese (including business level written and spoken Japanese, prefer JLPT 2 or higher if a non-native speaker of Japanese)
- 2-year or 4-year degree
- 1+ years of administrative experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Skills in MS Outlook, Visio, and Access a plus
- Excellent attention to detal and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and good follow-up skills
Ann Arbor, MI
$42K-$49K based on experience, plus paid overtime