Bilingual Sales Administrator (Japanese-English)
Bilingual (Japanese-English) sales administrator position open at an automaker office in Novi, Michigan. Direct hire.
Work hours flextime start 8 or 8:30 AM, possibly 9 AM.
Travel is not expected.
Duties include sales administration and sales analysis.
- Support sales data gathering
- Create reports and meeting materials such as monthly sales results, etc.
- Help forecast monthly sales
- Support macro economy and auto & truck market analysis
- Track and analyze market price information
- Support semi-annual business planning and mid-term planning
- Coordinate visitors, mainly from Japan’s parent company
- Make travel arrangements
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing Japanese and English.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, IE
- Ability to use MS Access preferable but may train
- 4-year college degree, or minimum of a 2-year college degree. Business or related degree helpful or equivalent experience.
- Prior automotive and/or sales-related experience helpful.