Bilingual (Japanese-English) Executive Administrator
Japanese-English bilingual executive administrator position open at a Tier 1 international auto parts supplier in Novi, Michigan.
Full-time, direct-hire position. Relocation benefits available if needed.
- Support a General Manager Executive with duties related to business operations for a major automaker customer
- Create documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) (60%)
- Closely work with the GM Executive and engineering team. Create documents such as reports, presentations, meeting minutes, etc. following instructions to be used internally and externally
- Document creation includes translation from English to Japanese and the translation from Japanese to English.
- Communicate internally with engineering departments and with headquarters in Japan (20%)
- Support the Executive and engineers with accurate and clear e-mail communication within the company, with headquarters in Japan, and with external customers and contacts.
- Provide occasional Japanese-English verbal interpretation between the Executive and teammates as needed.
- Administrative operations (20%)
- Administrative operations to support the Executive, such as scheduling, travel arrangements, making appointments internally and/or with external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese including business-level communication skills.
- Prior translation experience or strong writing and document creation skills.
- Prior administrative experience. Executive support experience would be a plus.
- MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including advanced Excel skills such as the use of macros, formulas, and visualization.
- Professional poise and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
to 60K or negotiable