Automotive Event Planner / Project Support Specialist
Automaker seeks a project support specialist with experience in event planning and corporate level projects to coordinate automotive events, VIP visits, and special projects.
Full-time. Contract position.
48-56.5K, plus paid overtime. The benefits include some paid holidays and paid time off but not health insurance.
- Work in a team setting to establish and plan detailed schedules for all VIP visits
- Hands-on coordination of logistics and preparation for VIP visits to auto shows
- Collect feedback and reflect on events to enhance future events
- Assist with other corporate projects in the strategic planning function
- Create presentation materials and other documents to support events and projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in event planning and corporate level projects
- Experience in a global corporate setting – auto industry experience a plus
- Familiarity with Japanese business culture is highly desired
- BA in business, communication, or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player
- Professional demeanor and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Visio
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
48-56.5K, plus paid overtime